Do you have a criminal record that you want to remove or seal? Maybe your criminal record is keeping you from getting an apartment, a job or accepted into a school. The laws in Minnesota changed in 2015 and now it is easier to get an expungement, but there are waiting periods and special rules for serving the expungement petition, and you need copies of your record. There is a filing fee too—it’s complicated. Don’t risk making a mistake and having your petition dismissed. Call Hasselbalch Law. We’ve done dozens of expungements with success, even before the law changed. Hire Hasselbalch Law to prepare or review your petition, go to court with you, or both. We offer split services when it comes to expungements. Come in and get a quote that covers the services you need to get your record expunged.